PDA

View Full Version : The Carriagetown Car Show will be held in Downtown Amesbury, MA, on Sunday June 26th

390gtconv
04-14-2016, 07:23 PM
All, I just received this email invite. It's from a show promoter that had invited me to Newburyport Car show couple yrs ago and was "invited only". But not stated so on this one so I'm passing it along.....
I'll try to put on events calendar as well....................

Carriagetown Car Show
Presented By Mayor Ken Gray

The Carriagetown Car Show will be held in Downtown Amesbury, MA, on Sunday June 26th from 9AM to 2PM.

All of Downtown will be transformed into “A blast from the past” with Hotrods, Classic Cars, Customs, Vintage Motorcycles and more from 1989 and earlier.

The Legends WNBP Radio will be broadcasting live, we'll have a huge 50/50 raffle and more! Show vehicles enter via Elm Street to Market Square. Voluntary donations at gate benefit the Amesbury Carriage Museum.

Join us for this great event in a spectacular setting. Rain Date is Sunday, July 3rd.

Follow us on Facebook!

Best Regards,

Wes Pettengill
Show Coordinator
And the Carriagetown Car Show Team

ToplessPony94
04-14-2016, 10:17 PM
All of Downtown will be transformed into “A blast from the past” with Hotrods, Classic Cars, Customs, Vintage Motorcycles and more from 1989 and earlier.

Sounds like a cool show, but that leaves me out by a good 5 years. Don't really want to go in the DD.

Good luck to you, George - though you rarely need it! ;)

07 stang gt
04-19-2016, 07:47 AM
^Me too, I'm out !!