PDA

View Full Version : Germany's number one selling sports car is?????

390gtconv
04-12-2016, 07:52 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/08/autos/ford-mustang-sales-germany/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

Who knew

chachee52
04-12-2016, 11:32 PM
My friend was just telling me this morning. Go figure.

TorchredSVT
04-13-2016, 08:59 AM
this is why Ford did what they did with the new car...they knew the potential of the market

07 stang gt
04-14-2016, 06:20 AM
You are so right about that. Although I believe the new car has lost that American car "muscle" look, they are appealing to a whole new market selling the Mustang world wide. It also pumps an enormous amount of $ into Ford, great for development of new cars, features, etc. I was at a Ford meeting a couple of weeks ago and the new Ranger is a done deal. Coming out in 2018, all due to the demand by the public for a small truck, money and development for 30 new products on the horizon, all due to Fords great success world wide and here in the US.
this is why Ford did what they did with the new car...they knew the potential of the market

390gtconv
04-14-2016, 11:47 AM
You are so right about that. Although I believe the new car has lost that American car "muscle" look, they are appealing to a whole new market selling the Mustang world wide. It also pumps an enormous amount of $ into Ford, great for development of new cars, features, etc. I was at a Ford meeting a couple of weeks ago and the new Ranger is a done deal. Coming out in 2018, all due to the demand by the public for a small truck, money and development for 30 new products on the horizon, all due to Fords great success world wide and here in the US.

Folks on truck forums keep asking for Ranger (small truck) with diesel engine. You see that happening?

chachee52
04-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Folks on truck forums keep asking for Ranger (small truck) with diesel engine. You see that happening?
They'd be stupid not to. The Colorado was at WOW and now has a diesel. If it's like the Ranger in other countries right now should look more like the Explorer Sport Track they had, but hopefully not with the $40+K price tag.

390gtconv
04-14-2016, 06:58 PM
They'd be stupid not to. The Colorado was at WOW and now has a diesel. If it's like the Ranger in other countries right now should look more like the Explorer Sport Track they had, but hopefully not with the $40+K price tag.

A diesel small pickup is what many folks on truck forums talk about. Whether for pleasure or maybe a small business.