PDA

View Full Version : NHMC Calendar is working

SVT10th
04-11-2016, 04:09 PM
I got the calendar working again.
It's up there in the horizontal menu.

All members can post events. I added ED day and Dyno Day.
If someone wants to take the lead and put in the rest of the club events, it would be great!. (Sounds like a new Moderator task to me!)

After that, please feel free to add other activities that members might be interested in attending...

ToplessPony94
04-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Jim - I'll take on that task. But nothin' is going to happen there for the next week cuz I'm flat out trying to have a car worth driving to Ed Day. I'll be there, but I'm still trying to make sure I can come to Ed Day in my Stang!

Gabe
04-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Just trying to help out, I added a few events so everything through the end of June is up, except for the Diagnosis Clinic which has an undetermined date so far.

ToplessPony94
04-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Thanks, Gabe. I'll be out turning wrenches again tonight, so the help is surely appreciated.

SVT10th
04-12-2016, 11:48 AM
I added events through July.

Gabe
04-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks, Gabe. I'll be out turning wrenches again tonight, so the help is surely appreciated.

You're welcome.
I didn't wanna step on any toes but when Jim said anybody can add events I figured I could help out a little

What are you doing to the car?

SVT10th
04-12-2016, 05:01 PM
I didn't wanna step on any toes but when Jim said anybody can add events I figured I could help out a little

Not stepping on any toes. Posting to the calendar is open to everyone.
Thanks for your help!