PDA

View Full Version : World of wheels show 2016

Raging56
01-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Are you guys doing this again this year? April 1-3rd in Boston

If so..... Maine doesnt really have a mustang club. Any rules or objections of me entering in with the group?

-Greg

07 stang gt
01-08-2016, 07:48 AM
You will have to check with Rick the Pres. about the show. Only 6 cars can get in with the club and do not know who is going so far. If the club spots are full, you can apply yourself to get in. Hop on their website and it will show you how to apply.

TorchredSVT
01-08-2016, 09:04 AM
Are you guys doing this again this year? April 1-3rd in Boston

If so..... Maine doesnt really have a mustang club. Any rules or objections of me entering in with the group?

-Greg

Are you a member of NHMC? Honestly, the much quicker way to get a response is to get on Facebook, join the New Hampshire Mustang club group and post up there. Not too many people ever really use this forum anymore.

Raging56
01-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the response Guys. I will check out the Facebook page. I would rather poke around on Facebook anyway.

If the spots are full, maybe I will have to represent Maine on my own :-)

LILBLKSNAKE
01-27-2016, 09:38 PM
There is also a new stipulation that you can't have the same cars multiple years. It would be nice to get someone new into the mix. And MAYBE we could even pick up a new club member :)

07 stang gt
01-28-2016, 06:39 AM
The rules according to Rick Finnamore who runs WOW is, you can enter (win) 3 different times and that is it, unless the car has gone through a major change, IE paint etc. That takes me out from going along with some other club members as well, but I can see how the show wants "new blood" so the public does not see the same cars all the time. Going for the 3 years I went was a blast!! Two wins and a second place finish to Jibber my first year there (my trunk was closed and lost by a half a point ,we all remember that !!) Wish I could participate, but now I detail cars for the show so I guess it's come full circle.

Dennis O'Shea
01-28-2016, 07:39 AM
The rules according to Rick Finnamore who runs WOW is, you can enter (win) 3 different times and that is it, unless the car has gone through a major change, IE paint etc. That takes me out from going along with some other club members as well, but I can see how the show wants "new blood" so the public does not see the same cars all the time. Going for the 3 years I went was a blast!! Two wins and a second place finish to Jibber my first year there (my trunk was closed and lost by a half a point ,we all remember that !!) Wish I could participate, but now I detail cars for the show so I guess it's come full circle.The only two people that remember that is YOU and Jibber.Every time I go over his house. He tells me How he took first place and how you finished second

ToplessPony94
01-28-2016, 11:14 AM
The only two people that remember that is YOU and Jibber.Every time I go over his house. He tells me How he took first place and how you finished second

Sounds like YOU remember it, Dennis! :p (Me, too!)

390gtconv
01-28-2016, 01:08 PM
My understanding is if you have a car that you trailered there, no fun or easy way to get in or out of the hall.

Dennis O'Shea
01-29-2016, 05:16 AM
My understanding is if you have a car that you trailered there, no fun or easy way to get in or out of the hall.Its quite a long process

07 stang gt
01-29-2016, 05:43 AM
The only two people that remember that is YOU and Jibber. Every time I go over his house. He tells me How he took first place and how you finished secondI think the lesson here is "live and learn". The more I think about it, Jibber probably went over to my car and shut the trunk by himself, or paid someone to do it. My guess is he paid someone to distract me, probably to look at some dirt on his car, and then shut my trunk, thus knocking me out of first place. !! I will be driving into Boston today to review all recorded tapes and find any hidden trails that will lead to the prosecution, fine, and possible jail time for the hideous act and betrayal of a co-member of this club. Or, we can just trade trophies and call it a day. LOL:o!!!

SVT10th
01-29-2016, 12:01 PM
I think the lesson here is "live and learn". The more I think about it, Jibber probably went over to my car and shut the trunk by himself, or paid someone to do it. My guess is he paid someone to distract me, probably to look at some dirt on his car, and then shut my trunk, thus knocking me out of first place. !! I will be driving into Boston today to review all recorded tapes and find any hidden trails that will lead to the prosecution, fine, and possible jail time for the hideous act and betrayal of a co-member of this club. Or, we can just trade trophies and call it a day.
http://www.powerpivotpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/image12.png

Dennis O'Shea
01-29-2016, 01:11 PM
I think the lesson here is "live and learn". The more I think about it, Jibber probably went over to my car and shut the trunk by himself, or paid someone to do it. My guess is he paid someone to distract me, probably to look at some dirt on his car, and then shut my trunk, thus knocking me out of first place. !! I will be driving into Boston today to review all recorded tapes and find any hidden trails that will lead to the prosecution, fine, and possible jail time for the hideous act and betrayal of a co-member of this club. Or, we can just trade trophies and call it a day. LOL:o!!!Unfortunately Jibber sold the trophy and the complete story on how he got the trophy On Ebay. I was bidding on it but had to get out when it went over two thousand .:eek:

390gtconv
01-29-2016, 01:12 PM
I think the lesson here is "live and learn". The more I think about it, Jibber probably went over to my car and shut the trunk by himself, or paid someone to do it. My guess is he paid someone to distract me, probably to look at some dirt on his car, and then shut my trunk, thus knocking me out of first place. !! I will be driving into Boston today to review all recorded tapes and find any hidden trails that will lead to the prosecution, fine, and possible jail time for the hideous act and betrayal of a co-member of this club. Or, we can just trade trophies and call it a day. LOL:o!!!

Or make him drive a Chevy for a month to punish him. ... Wait, think he does that now.. lol