PDA

View Full Version : Some info from Rick on Carlisle

whtmare
01-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone,
Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays,
I have had some people asking about our block of rooms at carlilse pa. For the ford nationals, we are working on it, we usually don't do anything until this time every year,
As it stands right now the pricing for the rooms has gone up a significant amount, (they want $205 a night) and loreen is trying to get us a better rate I will let everyone know as soon as I can, please be patient.
Thanks

390gtconv
01-07-2016, 07:47 PM
I've spoken to Joe & Loreen on this a few weeks ago giving them my feedback (along with feedback from my brother in-law and a diff friend) as I've been going for 16 plus years. We knew last year when we went, the place changed owners (Days Inn) and had fired most of regular staff. We knew rates would most likely go up too. My brother in-law and I were made a where of a newer hotel ~ 2 miles away so we did go look into it. But it was of our opinion Days Inn best fit for us. Good parking for both our cars & trailers where we could see from most from our rooms. But that was just our opinion. Other places may cost more too, so as Ryan said stay tuned.