PDA

View Full Version : A funny "spin" on the 2016 Mustang GT 350 video

390gtconv
11-03-2015, 09:43 AM
From Motor Trend, ignition.
A funny gotta watch:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/new-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-shames-sports-cars-on-ignition-w-video/ar-BBmKmJz?li=AA8mH2
:o

Dennis O'Shea
11-04-2015, 05:37 AM
Looks to me to be a pretty awesome car.I don't know a lot about all the tech stuff. But it intrigues me about the crank and the suspension and the handling and all the technology that has gone into the car. Its been a little over a year since the model was unveiled.There were a lot of people thought that Ford had pretty much screwed the car up.I think that they have done just what they intended to do.Take the Mustang into a whole new generation of advancements and technology. And I believe they are laughing all the way to the bank myself included. When all the car companies were on the skids I took a chance and bought a block of Ford stock at a little over two dollars a share.Its worked out very well. George thanks for sharing the video its was pretty cool.

TorchredSVT
11-04-2015, 08:57 AM
good video

The GT350 is a game changer, Ford took the horspower wars and turned it on it's head

in 2013 when the boss came out, I thought about it for 15 minutes....Should I sell the cobra and get into a boss?? Nope
Fast foward three years and I am having the same conversation.......It would have to be a GT350R though

Dennis O'Shea
11-04-2015, 12:21 PM
good video

The GT350 is a game changer, Ford took the horspower wars and turned it on it's head

in 2013 when the boss came out, I thought about it for 15 minutes....Should I sell the cobra and get into a boss?? Nope
Fast foward three years and I am having the same conversation.......It would have to be a GT350R thoughJust got back from Ford Of Londonderry They have an allotment of one GT350 already sold.Talked to the sales manager he said that is the case on mostly everything for this year.Thats a nice problem to have I would imagine there will be a few on e-Bay for sale.

SVT10th
11-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Just got back from Ford Of Londonderry They have an allotment of one GT350 already sold.Talked to the sales manager he said that is the case on mostly everything for this year.Thats a nice problem to have I would imagine there will be a few on e-Bay for sale.

They have anything to say about the Focus RS? I could be easily talked into one of those as my DD...

Dennis O'Shea
11-05-2015, 08:48 AM
They have anything to say about the Focus RS? I could be easily talked into one of those as my DD...Did not discuss that at all

TorchredSVT
11-05-2015, 09:11 AM
well, ford is only producing about 140 GT350's this year, so i am not surprised to hear they are already all sold out

for next year, Ford is planning to make as many as they can.....that's when it will get interesting.

Jimbo, that RS looks like a cool little car...but a $40k price tag is tough to swallow

KARMAN
11-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Very Cool !!!
Love the new GT350.

07 stang gt
11-06-2015, 06:26 AM
I have my eyes out for a Shelby myself. Almost pulled the trigger on a 2013. Then I thought about a 2015 GT 350 which I can still get through one or two of the Ford dealers I deal with. Then I drove a 2012 Shelby yesterday, something about the whine in that supercharger that just does it for me !!. Thoughts of getting a 2106/17 GT500 now.