whtmare
10-01-2015, 05:44 PM
It's the mod

Dennis O'Shea
10-01-2015, 05:49 PM
chrip chrip chrip

chachee52
10-01-2015, 07:56 PM
everyone put their car away for the winter already. ssshhhhhhhh I'm trying to sleep

ToplessPony94
10-01-2015, 09:05 PM
everyone put their car away for the winter already.

Hell, NO!!!

Dennis O'Shea
10-02-2015, 12:25 AM
everyone put their car away for the winter already. ssshhhhhhhh I'm trying to sleepWith a total of 681 miles this year Have it all washed and waxed cover goes on this weekend for a long winter's nap

07 stang gt
10-02-2015, 06:31 AM
To early to put it away. There will be some beautiful fall days coming up. November 1st is "my cover it up for the winter" day.

whtmare
10-03-2015, 10:00 PM
I'll hop in mine selectively until the roads get salt...

390gtconv
10-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Perhaps chat about best show they went to this year? Did folks do Foxborough cruz?
Everyone have place to store car?
Winter upgrades?
What does your car want for Xmas?
Any fall foliage drives planned?
A cruz to do apple picking?

Dennis O'Shea
10-04-2015, 09:53 AM
perhaps chat about best show they went to this year? Did folks do foxborough cruz?
Everyone have place to store car?
Winter upgrades?
What does your car want for xmas?
Any fall foliage drives planned?
A cruz to do apple picking?so many choices

Jibber
10-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Plans are In the works for a breakfast meet up in Plymouth MA with Randy....... Hopefully will involve Mustangs.

TorchredSVT
10-05-2015, 08:55 AM
I knew he moved to the cape area, just wasn't sure where. Sounds like he lives in Plymouth now? Good for him, beautiful area

p.s. Yes, this site is dead, quite sad really

ToplessPony94
10-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Agreed. Not even a post about the Sunapee event.

Jibber
10-05-2015, 11:39 AM
I finally joined Facebook on a trial basis.....jury is still out....
lot's of club information on there.

Give it a try......

ToplessPony94
10-05-2015, 12:49 PM

Give it a try......

Gave it a go on the wife's account - wasn't impressed. Nothing well organized like forum threads. Not interested in Farcebook. If that's the only place club info will be posted, I guess I'm gone.

I'm curious - how little personal info could you get away with giving and still join?

Bob Comire
10-05-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm curious - how little personal info could you get away with giving and still join? It's fairly benign and non-invasive, take a look at the sign up form If you don't have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one in a few steps:
Go to www.facebook.com.
If you see the signup form, fill out your name, email address or phone number, password, birthday and gender. If you don't see the form, click Sign Up, then fill out the form.
Click Sign Up.

SVT10th
10-05-2015, 03:25 PM
It's fairly benign and non-invasive, take a look at the sign up form If you don't have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one in a few steps:
Go to www.facebook.com.
If you see the signup form, fill out your name, email address or phone number, password, birthday and gender. If you don't see the form, click Sign Up, then fill out the form.
Click Sign Up.

Although the default settings have apparently gotten more privacy-friendly in the last year or so, after you sign up really take some time to examine and think about what privacy options you want to leave open and closed.

TorchredSVT
10-06-2015, 09:08 AM

Give it a try......

About freaking time!!! Good for you, welcome to the show!! Make sure you start following the right things / people and it can become a great source of information.

I say it all the time, Facebook is what you make it. You want to be online and be invisible you can, you don't need much to sign up at all besides an email address.

LILBLKSNAKE
10-11-2015, 03:13 PM
chrip chrip chrip

Dear GOD, did no one else notice it's spelled C-H-I-R-P

ToplessPony94
10-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Dear GOD, did no one else notice it's spelled C-H-I-R-P

We gave up corretcing Dennis's speeling yaers ago.

Dennis O'Shea
10-12-2015, 02:30 PM
We gave up corretcing Dennis's speeling yaers ago.It quite amazes me how many perfect people there are on this forum.Someday when I grow up I hope to be like none of you. Both you and Ed need to take a look in the mirror before you throw stones.The only person I know who never made a mistake "WELL THEY NAILED HIS ASS TO A CROSS"

TorchredSVT
10-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Dennis, never change man

Gabe
10-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Lol, I noticed the CHRIP too but let it be, cuz you know, it's Dennis :)

As far as a breakfast in Plymouth, we'd better make that happen soon if we want any Mustangs to show up ... so many people get afraid to drive their garage queens as soon as it gets cold out (the best time to drive some of these things, as they LOVE cold air)
Lisa and I would definitely be in for that, we'd probably even take both cars out, especially if it's not raining or snowing, lol.

ToplessPony94
10-12-2015, 09:29 PM
It quite amazes me how many perfect people there are on this forum.Someday when I grow up I hope to be like none of you. Both you and Ed need to take a look in the mirror before you throw stones.The only person I know who never made a mistake "WELL THEY NAILED HIS ASS TO A CROSS"

HAHA! Dennis, I wish we had the "poking with a stick" smiley that most forums have. I surely would have used it! You are unique and that's never a bad thing! :D