PDA

View Full Version : Canobie lake park update

rhoidahl
08-19-2015, 06:44 PM
CANOBIE LAKE PARK UPDATE -- We have 108 preregistrations so far and I know of at least a couple of others which are on their way. So we are nearly out of room, maybe 15 slots left. A couple of things to note:
1. The preregistration form indicates registrations from 8:00 to 10:00; I recommend everyone get to the park by 9:00 if at all possible as Canobie Lake does not want cars driving through the park once they have opened to the public.
2. For that same reason, there are limited times which participants can leave the park. These will be determined by Canobie Lake by will be something like 12:00, 2:00, 4:00 (after awards), and 7:00. So once you are in, plan on staying a while.
3. Several participants who are not members of NHMC or MOM have not provided the required photos. So if you did not send me photos with the preregistration form, please email them to me ASAP (rhoidahl@hotmail.com).
4. Lastly, everyone knows the rules about the quality of participant vehicles to enter this show. If anyone shows up with a vehicle that is not eligible, they will not be allowed into the park, and you won't get your two free park tickets. So -- clean vehicles, no rust, no body damage, no primer, clean wheels etc. Remember, this is a "show", not a "cruise night".

Should be a fabulous show; let's hope for better weather than last year !!!!