PDA

View Full Version : Stock Tip!!

Jibber
06-24-2012, 10:21 PM
OK. I have to share some recent inside information that I rec'd two weeks ago at the NHMC cruise night. I can't reveal too much but all I can say is the job is a big one and if it gets done this company will reap the rewards.

Company is Gillette.

For furthur details on this PM Dennis O'Shea. He has all the details.

Dennis O'Shea
06-25-2012, 05:53 PM
This is the kinda crap I get from my so called friends So here's the story I am need of some surgery in a very private area and I am not at all comfortable in having this area shaved by a young nurse I asked to have a man do this But to no avail And I continue to put it off and its getting worse by the day. Soo I mention this to two of our member's at the cruise night and thought it wouldn't go any further Boy was I wrong This could be the start of the end for me and my SoCalled friends are making lite of this. Talk about "Kicking A Friend' when he's down only on the NHMC Web Site I have to go now I getting Dizzy and light headed This may be my last Post I am soo weak

LILBLKSNAKE
06-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Kelly is an aestitician, she can wax you

Dennis O'Shea
06-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Oh sure YUCK IT UP I Am coming to the end and we are still joking it up

Kelly is an aestitician, she can wax you

LILBLKSNAKE
06-26-2012, 08:15 AM
That might be good for Craignair Cruise. The proceeds from my Craignair 50/50 raffle will go towards Dennis O'Shea's waxing expenses

390gtconv
06-26-2012, 09:10 AM
We want you around for awhile, so man up and get things fixed. You'll be happy once all done. You'll be glad and thank us later on that we pushed you. :)

Rowdy
06-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Dennis
If the shaving is related to any surgery, "it may be done while you're under"anesthetic. If you're talking about a doctor's office procedure; alot of times the Dr. will do it himself, if asked. Trust me, you only want the "most competent person" to do the job, regardless of sex.
Anyway, I'm sure that you will get through this even if it will be "a close shave" (smile).

Richard Hill-Rowdy's Owner

SVT10th
06-27-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm just gonna leave this here.....

http://www.maninstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/realmentheyshavewithchainsaws.jpg

ToplessPony94
06-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Jim, I think that's gonna become known as the "Chain Saw Fly-by"!

:D :D :D

Dennis O'Shea
06-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Thats it for me I am done no way not on a bet

I'm just gonna leave this here.....

http://www.maninstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/realmentheyshavewithchainsaws.jpg

KillaGT
06-27-2012, 04:35 PM
so much I wanna say but thing I will pass lmao

Dennis O'Shea
06-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh Don't let that stop you take your shot everyone else has Step right up

so much I wanna say but thing I will pass lmao