PDA

View Full Version : Good Guys Show

07 stang gt
05-27-2015, 09:10 PM
I recieved an email from the people at the Good Guys car show curcuit today, and my Mustang was selected for the indoor car display in West Springfield Mass for the Good Guys East Coast Nationals Show in mid June. I was very excited with the news and was wondering if anyone has been to one of thier shows or has been to the "Big E" in West Springfield ? Looks to be a pretty cool,3 days and lots of events,vendors, etc. Let me know if anyone has attended.

fredfordguy
05-27-2015, 09:16 PM
Congrat's, last year I took the "Country Girl" BB/ Funny car to their event. Very good time, have you found a place to stay yet??? If not may I recommend the Red Carpet Inn, 560 Riverdale St. West Springfield MA. We stayed there last year, great owner, he watches the cars in the parking lot like a hawk. A lot of rodders stay there not very far from the Big E. Unfortunately the NHRA race is in Epping that weekend. Have a great time!!!!!

07 stang gt
05-28-2015, 07:23 AM
That sounds great and that is exactly where I am staying.

TorchredSVT
05-28-2015, 08:32 AM
When's the show? Is it during the big E?

I have been to the big E many times, it's a massive fair.

chachee52
05-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Congrats. Definitely let us know when the show is. I'm up for a good cruise down for the day. My car will be all worked in by the time I get back from Carlisle that it will just want to keep going!!!
PS, I gave another guy your card. He was told that the black paint on his new Camaro can't get swirls out because of the "new type of paint". I told him you could do it and then showed him a ton of your pics.

07 stang gt
05-28-2015, 03:52 PM
It is at the Eastern States Exposition building where the Big E event happens in the fall. The show is June 12/13/14. Google God Guys and all the events etc come up. Looking forward to it.

07 stang gt
05-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Congrats. Definitely let us know when the show is. I'm up for a good cruise down for the day. My car will be all worked in by the time I get back from Carlisle that it will just want to keep going!!!
PS, I gave another guy your card. He was told that the black paint on his new Camaro can't get swirls out because of the "new type of paint". I told him you could do it and then showed him a ton of your pics.Never heard of such a thing but then again the say paint sealant from the dealer will last five years when applied, so go figure !!! I am sure I can remove a swirl or two from it.:o

chachee52
05-31-2015, 08:00 PM
Looks like if I go down it will be in my DD. $70 to enter the car is a little steep for me to go just for one day. ($70 looks like its for the entire weekend).
Good luck and have fun down there!

ToplessPony94
05-31-2015, 11:11 PM
$70 to enter the car is a little steep for me to go just for one day. ($70 looks like its for the entire weekend).

Really Todd? Jeez! That's even more than Carlisle ($55). It's nuts. Looks like I'd skip that one too!

07 stang gt
06-01-2015, 06:04 AM
It was only $45 for the 3 days, membership is needed."Goodguys Members can Pre-Register up to two weeks prior to the show to display your vehicle in our Show & Shine for all three days of the show for just $45. Pre-Register before December 31, 2014 and take advantage of our "Early Bird" pricing and pay just $40!" That includes all the "goings on " over the 3 days like the auto cross, swap meet, live bands, TGIF Party,over 1500 cars and trucks, etc, etc. Sounds cheap for what you get.

chachee52
06-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Agree Jimmy, Membership is $20, so I'd save $5. So its $65 for me to go down for a day. If I were to go down for the weekend I might be ok with it. But I'm really only going to go down for a day for this show.

07 stang gt
06-02-2015, 07:09 AM
Hope to see you !!!