PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle All Ford Show

rhoidahl
05-11-2015, 08:16 PM
We need to know what NHMC members have reserved rooms in Carlisle for this show. It appears that some of rooms blocked off for NHMC members have been reserved by non-NHMC people. As the hotel cannot tell who has made reservations, we are asking club members who have in fact made a reservation to let us know. This will help us to determine who (non-club members) have reserved rooms that were supposed to be held for us. THANKS.

chachee52
05-11-2015, 08:52 PM
I got one.

ToplessPony94
05-11-2015, 09:27 PM
I got one for myself and Jay.

390gtconv
05-12-2015, 07:16 AM
I was second one to book. At that time, club was holding only 10 rooms. I did post this awhile back.

marinedad
05-13-2015, 08:37 AM
I might have if I knew about the show. Where is all this information being posted?

ToplessPony94
05-13-2015, 09:40 AM
I might have if I knew about the show. Where is all this information being posted?

The show is in Carlisle, PA. It's not a club event, but some of us like to go.

https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

390gtconv
05-13-2015, 01:41 PM

Under our club events tab, I made a posting awhile back.

http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/showthread.php?1155-2015-Carlisle-Ford-Nationals-6-5-6-7-who-s-booked-rooms

It's been an ongoing evet every year for about 20 yrs of which I've made most of them.

390gtconv
05-13-2015, 07:19 PM
We need to know what NHMC members have reserved rooms in Carlisle for this show. It appears that some of rooms blocked off for NHMC members have been reserved by non-NHMC people. As the hotel cannot tell who has made reservations, we are asking club members who have in fact made a reservation to let us know. This will help us to determine who (non-club members) have reserved rooms that were supposed to be held for us. THANKS.

Randy, for my post back in Feb: The remaining 8 rooms they will hold until May 4th, after that they'll give the rooms away as they said they have a huge waiting list in part because of the 60th T-Bird anniversary.

Could that be why you're asking about no more rooms?