PDA

View Full Version : Woke my car up from a long winter sleep!

RumbleStang
04-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Could not wait any longer! Did a oil change - 1st time i ever did one, went pretty well i must say - kinda scary getting it on the ramps without ripping the chin spoiler off! phew! Fixed one of LED lights in the inside of the car that was freaking out last fall - and Installed the Gen5 tail lights i bought over the winter - Looks nice! Need warmer weather to install the other stuff!

Let the Driving begin! :p :cool:

BTW World of wheels Rocked! Great showing by the NHMC

SVT10th
04-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Always feels good to pull the Mustangs out of the barn after a long winter's nap. Hoping to get to my GT in the next week or so. The snowbanks are finally gone from in front of it. Once the ground firms up enough so I can drive it without leaving tracks, I'll be good to go.

Jibber
04-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Hopefully Sunday for me.

Then wait for the street sweeper.

Xerxeese
04-07-2015, 11:28 AM
If jegs ever fills the backordered parts, mine will live too !

07 stang gt
04-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Well here is where I'm at as of today. Vinyl stripes and the accent pinstripes have been removed,and some of the pretapeing has been done before he shoots the paint. I went with a little darker silver metllic than before to give it a little deeper look. Still lots to be done but should be good to go next week. Have not touched it since last October so I will give it a full detail when it gets back. Bought some new top of the line wax from Adams called Patriot Wax.Handmixed, concourse type wax, a little pricey, but incredeble shine and depth to the paint.Have not tried it since I bought it late fall so looking forward to using it. Have seen it on other cars and it really stands out.Will sends some pics when done.27912792279327942795

390gtconv
04-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Hopefully Sunday for me.

Then wait for the street sweeper.

Kev, think you'll be waiting on street sweeper a little longer now after today's weather. Mother Nature not cutting a break. :(