PDA

View Full Version : Scroll bar?

ToplessPony94
03-20-2015, 10:46 AM
A few weeks ago I suddenly began getting a horizontal scroll bar appearing when my typing reaches the right edge of the message box editor. Since I'm seeing it both at home and at work I assume this is a new "feature". I don't know about anyone else, but I find this to be a real nuisance and would prefer word wrapping. Is there a way to get back to the old message box editor where text wraps to the next line when I type to the right edge?

Thanks.

SVT10th
03-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Nothing has been added to the forum features that I'm aware of.

Personally, I don't see a horizontal scroll bar on any machines I use. (PCs, phones and tablets -- Windows, Android & iOS)
If you use Chrome, be aware that there is a setting that enables it to sync your settings, bookmarks, etc between machines. It can be handy, but it can make it a PITA to isolate problems like that.

ToplessPony94
03-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Thanks, Jim. I use Firefox. It only happens on this site, not on other vBulletin sites I visit.

Jibber
03-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Thanks, Jim. I use Firefox. It only happens on this site, not on other vBulletin sites I visit.

You should have been exhausting all avenues on your end before posting this question here on the forum. I thought you were better than this Bruce.

ToplessPony94
03-23-2015, 06:07 PM
You should have been exhausting all avenues on your end before posting this question here on the forum. I thought you were better than this Bruce.

Still suffering with the scroll bar -- not having the issue on any site but this one.