PDA

View Full Version : World of wheels 2015

rhoidahl
01-06-2015, 09:05 PM
World of Wheels this year is Mar 27th to 29th, Seaport Trade Center in Boston. Those who have done this show for three years cannot enter again, unless your car has undergone substantial changes; for example President Rick's 06 GT. I have asked for 6 slots as we had last year. So give this some thought and let me know if you are interested. We can discuss details at the pizza party. If you want to park in the club display, you MUST get your registration information to me so we can send them in as a group.

rhoidahl
01-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Spoke with Rick Finnamore at World of Wheels earlier today. There are two other Mustang clubs asking for space at this year’s show, but he is giving preference to NHMC as we have been participating in the show for so many years. So we have our six slots. However, he did request that participating vehicles be of show quality, and not just a stock, unmodified vehicle unless the vehicle is more than 25 years old; and that we not have all the same generation. President Rick’s 06 GT is going in the show; so we need 5 others to complete our club display. Participating in this show does require a commitment. If accepted, your vehicle will be assigned a check-in time on Thursday, and the vehicle must remain at the show until the show closes on Sunday. And while you do not need to be there every moment, it is expected you will with your vehicle for most of the show. This is a fabulous show to participate in, so let me know if you are interested. While I do not need registration forms yet, I do need to let Rick Finnamore know what we will have for vehicles in our club display.