PDA

View Full Version : New interior mods!

RumbleStang
09-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Think it looks ok ?! ;)

ToplessPony94
09-23-2014, 10:14 AM
I like it! I think it adds tasteful personalization without going over the top as some do. Are those commercial products or did you make them (or have them made)?

RumbleStang
09-23-2014, 10:28 AM
There a commercial product - I think they make them to order depending what you want on them (have to pick from there stuff) the colors .... Just a Acrylic plate that is laser-engraved --- I just wanted more RED accents inside the car to bring together the red Center Console Trim and Arm Rest (and Red shifter knob that takes a month to make?!)

ToplessPony94
09-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Yes, it's the little details like that that make a big difference and make it YOUR car. I lucked out at Carlisle in 2013 and found a red shift knob with a black center with a pony on it and I love it. I've never seen another like it. I got it from UPR - they only had one and it doesn't show up on their web site, so maybe it's not made any more.

RumbleStang
09-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Looks cool - Like how the red and black goes together nicely on the top of the knob ....

Jibber
09-24-2014, 08:41 AM
RumbleStang... I like the mods. Like Bruce says... Not over the top but enough to get noticed.

I remember that Bruce.... I also seem to remember that we were coaxing each other alot that first year in Carlisle to buy stuff from all the vendors on that Rainy Friday. haha.
But..... when it came to this shifter knob you were all in from the get go. I didn't need to coax you on that one.

ToplessPony94
09-24-2014, 10:36 AM
I remember that Bruce.... I also seem to remember that we were coaxing each other alot that first year in Carlisle to buy stuff from all the vendors on that Rainy Friday. haha.
But..... when it came to this shifter knob you were all in from the get go. I didn't need to coax you on that one.

Yes, Kev, that was a fun time even in the rain. Fond memories I will carry for a lifetime! Thanks for being part of it. :cool: