PDA

View Full Version : What states have the Rudest Drivers?

390gtconv
09-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Right place to post?

Anyone else see this today?

Boy, I never knew our club brothers in Mass were rated so badly.

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/post--survey-states-with-the-rudest-drivers?icid=autos_6050
:p

Anyone else that drives a lot across the states have a comet?

ToplessPony94
09-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Heard on NPR last week that a different survey of states with the worst (as opposed to rudest) has Mass in 1st position of dubious honor. While I was listening to the spot I was driving on Rt 3 in Mass during the time the spot as on air I witnessed 5 cut-offs and 3 flip-offs. LOL!

TorchredSVT
09-16-2014, 08:35 AM
actually saw this on the news last night, I didn't think that many people even lived in Idaho

before all the Mass haters pile on, I will admit...being a transplant from out of state it's easy to see that Mass is deserving of being on the list.......

Jibber
09-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Haters? Noooo. Not us!

They are the rudest drivers because the roads are some of the worst on the planet. haha.

SVT10th
09-16-2014, 12:55 PM
One advantage of being a recovered Masshole and learning to drive in and around around Massachusetts and Boston -- there's very little traffic-wise that will intimidate me. I remember driving in Atlanta a few years ago -- it "supposedly" has some of the worst commuter traffic of any city -- I hit Atlanta at 5pm on a friday and was amazed... they actually leave space between their cars and use their turn signals! LOL, was like a sunday drive.