View Full Version : Dates to Remember

rhoidahl
09-14-2014, 04:39 PM
A couple of dates to remember:
9/20 - Cruise Night in Hooksett
9/21 - Our Fall Show at Canobie Lake Park
9/27 - Last cruise night of the season in Hooksett NH
10/11 - Dyno Day at Performance Dyno in Loudon, NH
10/12 - Pig roast at Mount Sunapee; scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday but we will cruise up as a club on 10/12

Jibber
09-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Show in Littleton on 9/28 has been deleted from the club calender?. That's fine....but i'm looking for details if you have any. Please advise if you have any information on who is organizing this up there. Location etc. Doing a Google search I have found some information but I wanted to verify.

Dyno Day is always a great time.

Thanks,

rhoidahl
09-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Kevin - I don't have anything about the Littleton show, but I would probably like to go up as well. If someone else has details, maybe they can post them here. The cruise up to Sunapee is always a good time, with great food, music, etc....

390gtconv
09-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Show in Littleton on 9/28 has been deleted from the club calender?. That's fine....but i'm looking for details if you have any. Please advise if you have any information on who is organizing this up there. Location etc. Doing a Google search I have found some information but I wanted to verify.

Dyno Day is always a great time.

Thanks,

No idea what group is running it? Not in latest Whips either.

Jibber
09-16-2014, 11:10 AM
Kevin - I don't have anything about the Littleton show, but I would probably like to go up as well.

PM sent to you.

RumbleStang
09-16-2014, 11:41 AM

What do you guys do up there? like a car show type thing? all drive up together? How much is it to run the car on the Dyno?

Found you guys so late in the season can't make it to really any events cause of work- (Will show up to canobie to check it out tho) Going to join the club in the Spring for sure- Trying to talk my friend who has a 2001 cobra to join to and my other friend use to be part of your club (He let his membership run out) to rejoin- he has a 2005 gt500 - You guys all seem nice and its cool that most of you are so close to me ... (i think i saw a bunch of you at the target show on friday nights- always lots of cobras there)

SVT10th
09-16-2014, 12:46 PM

What do you guys do up there? like a car show type thing? all drive up together? How much is it to run the car on the Dyno?

It's not a car show, although lots of nice cars usually show up. It often draws people from outside of the club, with some interestng rides -- last year a Stanley Steamer showed up!
Anyway, a dyno run is $50 for two pulls. Generally no tuning is allowed because it takes too much time. Also, if it's crowded, club members get priority.

Going to join the club in the Spring for sure

Why wait -- if you join now, you can go to the Holiday Party in December, which is a blast!

TorchredSVT
09-16-2014, 12:47 PM
hahahah yes, you have probably seen my cobra at Target....I frequent that cruise night, there pretty much every Friday. Next time please come up and say hi. I am usually there with an orange boss 302, torch red cobra , an 01 bullitt and a redfire GT

dyno day is pretty chill. Basically everyone hangs out and watches cars do pulls on the dyno. No show, no real organized cruise or anything...oh and usually free pizza too!! Usually costs $50 for three pulls

EDIT: looks like Jim beat me to it.....

RumbleStang
09-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Ohhh the presure to Join !!!! haha! Holiday party huh ?! Sounds like the club does some really good events! Look forward to next year to join you all at them! Hope to meet some of you at the show in Salem Sunday :)

I know you guys are not hosting it but there is another show in Salem the same day at the High School - My friend with the GT500 is bringing his car there -

Jibber
09-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Info on the Littleton Car Show below:

33rd Annual Littleton Lion's Car ShowDescription: September 27/28 : 33rd Annual Littleton Lion's Car Show - SATURDAY / SUNDAY - 831 Meadow Street - Sear's Store - Saturday - Parade - lineup 10:00 am / Parade at 1:30 pm ---------- Sunday - Pancake Breakfast 8:00 - 10:00 / Late registration 9:00 am -11:30am / Voting 11:30 am - 1:30 pm / 2:30 pm Sharp Trophies awarded
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2014
Created by: Cruise New Hampshire Events Calendar ( by DEFAULT ADMINISTRATOR )
Updated: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 7:04pm GMT
Participants: DEFAULT ADMINISTRATOR
Cruise New Hampshire Events Calendar

NOTE*** I was in Littleton today for work. I stopped by the Sears store which hosts this event. I was able to confirm date and time.
However, I did find out that the organizers of this event gear it more towards the antiques and classic cars. (hence the Parade on Saturday).... The manager of the Sears stated that the Sunday car show is for any and all cars with a special interest. He did note that again, most of the cars that come are older..... but they will let anyone in.
The area in which the show is held is a grass surface. You need to drive over a gravel area to get to it.****