PDA

View Full Version : 9/28 Littleton NH Show?

Jibber
09-12-2014, 07:48 AM
I know I'm jumping ahead here..... But does anyone have any details on the 9/28 SHow in Littleton NH?
Time and Location? It is listed as a club event.

Thanks.

Jibber
09-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Looks like this one is on and NHMC is attending according to recent email/news letter.

Meet up spot at 7am in newly opened I-93N liquor store rest stop. Weather looks great for this one.

whtmare
09-24-2014, 06:55 PM
You takeing the daily up? ^^^^^

Jibber
09-24-2014, 09:31 PM
You takeing the daily up? ^^^^^

I'm riding Up with someone.

390gtconv
09-24-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm riding Up with someone.

What happened to your comments a few weeks ago about "saving insurance car miles for Littleton show"?? Now not taking it???
Saving miles to get to xmas party?

Or did you really sell it?

Jibber
09-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Not sold.....yet. Offer still in potential buyers court..... Don't think I will hear back from him which is fine with me.
Like Ian commented.... THat number was a "I really don't want to sell it" number.....but, if he agreed I would have sold it.

Yes. I am going to this Show. I also will be going to the last cruise night of the season on Saturday.

390gtconv
09-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Not sold.....yet. Offer still in potential buyers court..... Don't think I will hear back from him which is fine with me.
Like Ian commented.... THat number was a "I really don't want to sell it" number.....but, if he agreed I would have sold it.

Yes. I am going to this Show. I also will be going to the last cruise night of the season on Saturday.

IF it does sell, you get to keep $$$ or does it all go into "house fund"?

Hopefully keep some.