PDA

View Full Version : Canobie Lake Park Show

rhoidahl
09-07-2014, 05:17 PM
UPDATE ON CANOBIE LAKE PARK SHOW (9/21) – At this time, we have only 77 vehicles registered for this show (NHMC members = 32, Mustangs of Massachusetts = 14, Othes = 32). And I have not yet heard from many club members who usually do participate in our two main events each season.
The first show field at Canobie Lake Park holds 150 cars; the second show field (if we need it) holds another 75 cars. So we still have plenty of room. Remember, your $20 entry fee gets you two free tickets into the park for the full day, a $72 value. We are asking for pre-registration as the park wants a count one week before the show date. But you do NOT need to pay until you register at the park on the day of the show.
This is our first year our Fall show will be held at this venue. And the park has been very generous in providing us two free tickets per vehicle, one for the driver and one for a passenger. If you do not have a passenger with you, then you can give your second ticket to someone else who may need it.
We want this show to be a success, so please consider coming to support the club, enjoy a full day at Canobie Lake Park, and help contribute to the success of this show. All you need to do is email me your name, address and vehicle information – very simple (rhoidahl@hotmail.com).
Where else can you participate in an all-day car show, and at the same time have access all day to an amusement park like Canobie Lake Park – all for only $20 !!!!
Did I mention my email address is rhoidahl@hotmail.com??

haflingerheaven
09-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Hi. I have left two phone messages and sent an email. I would like to bring two cars. Is that ok? I can send the registration by snail mail. Thx

SVT10th
09-08-2014, 08:14 AM
IMPORTANT!
I've had several people ask me how to get the registration form from the posting here printed and sent to Randy.
You DO NOT have to send in the actual registration form -- as Randy said above just EMAIL him your name address and vehicle information.

rhoidahl
09-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Hi. I have left two phone messages and sent an email. I would like to bring two cars. Is that ok? I can send the registration by snail mail. Thx

I don't know where you have left your voice mail messages; I haven't received any. Just email me (rhoidahl@hotmail.com) your name, address and vehicle information (year, make, model), I will hold two slots for you. You can send the registration information to me at Randy Hoidahl, 6 Judith Lane, Derry, NH 03038; or email the information to me at rhoidahl@hotmail.com. THANKS.

haflingerheaven
09-10-2014, 06:41 AM
I used the number on the registr form. Anywho I was able to get someone to scan it so I emailed it yesterday. Thx for your patience. Bringing two non mustangs unless the shelby is roadworthy by then. Thx again

RumbleStang
09-11-2014, 08:12 AM
What are the times for this show?

SVT10th
09-11-2014, 08:17 AM
What are the times for this show?

Check in 8am-10am. Trophies awarded at 3pm.

Jibber
09-12-2014, 07:35 AM
This show is not advertised in the most current Whips Wheels edition? I'm sure more exposure would have gotten the numbers up for this event.
Wish I could make it.... Have fun.