PDA

View Full Version : Tasca Show

07 stang gt
08-28-2014, 06:09 AM
Has anyone decided on whats up for Tasca show on Sat? I know there are 2 events that day,whos going where and who is running the car show event at Tasca? Is it a NHMC club sponsered event? I am thinking the Tasca show for me since its up the street but wondering who is going to be there.

whtmare
08-28-2014, 06:12 AM
Has anyone decided on whats up for Tasca show on Sat? I know there are 2 events that day,whos going where and who is running the car show event at Tasca? Is it a NHMC club sponsered event? I am thinking the Tasca show for me since its up the street but wondering who is going to be there.

Rick , myself , Ed , mark / gold gt. Will be there

07 stang gt
08-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the reply !! Trophies, food ,help needed ?????

LILBLKSNAKE
08-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Rick is sending me the list of volunteers today.

So far I have...

1. Ed
2. Rick
3. Mark
4. Ryan
5. Keith

chachee52
08-28-2014, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the reply !! Trophies, food ,help needed ?????

It's just a show, no food like ED Day. Just like any show, help is always welcomed for judging and registration,etc.

chachee52
08-28-2014, 08:20 PM
I will be heading over to help out. I'll meet you guys at the track not at the meet up spot

chachee52
08-30-2014, 09:11 PM
So it was a good turn out for what everyone was expecting. 60 registered cars, some did not because they just parked and didn't follow the signs to regiter. I think that all went smoothly as it can go.
I will say, it was sad to see more Mustangs of MA come to an event that was hosted by NH Mustang club. Maybe next event we can get more.
It was a great cruising day and great to drive the car top down Friday night, Saturday AM (although I still do not like to see the sunrise) and then back Saturday afternoon.
Some nice cars where there and seen on the ride up to my cottage and back from the dragway as well.
Hope Cruisin Downtown did well and everyone that didn't show up to these events had a great day driving around on such a great day.

whtmare
08-30-2014, 10:01 PM
The barbecue burps were the best part^^^lol

ToplessPony94
08-30-2014, 10:02 PM
Todd, from what I'm hearing a lot of folks are still very upset with NED over the Sunday of the SmokinStangs event. Those folks are saying they will never give NED another dime. Those folks had other events they could attend this year and perhaps that helped them make their decision about what to attend. It'll be interesting to see what happens at ED Day next year.

I don't want to start up a big discussion of what happened that Sunday - I'm just saying there may be an elephant in the room that hasn't been mentioned. Personally, I attended no events today because I'm in the middle of cleaning out my parents' house so it can be sold and I've been doing that the three previous weekends and will be for the next few as well.

chachee52
08-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Todd, from what I'm hearing a lot of folks are still very upset with NED over the Sunday of the SmokinStangs event. Those folks are saying they will never give NED another dime. Those folks had other events they could attend this year and perhaps that helped them make their decision about what to attend. It'll be interesting to see what happens at ED Day next year.

I don't want to start up a big discussion of what happened that Sunday - I'm just saying there may be an elephant in the room that hasn't been mentioned. Personally, I attended no events today because I'm in the middle of cleaning out my parents' house so it can be sold and I've been doing that the three previous weekends and will be for the next few as well.
I will say I heard these people as well and will say it had nothing to do with us having a great time. If you feel that way than that's fine. I still say people missed a good time and no one said anything different for you to bring up a past event.

390gtconv
08-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Yes, Cruzin Downtown Manchester was well attended. Really nice selection of diff cars & trucks. I had to leave ~ 11:30 and main street and most side streets all full, so several hundred showed up. Good to see a lot of old friends.

Next up is Canobie show. Count me in.

TorchredSVT
08-31-2014, 09:25 AM
The crappy attendence at tasca day has little to do with smokingstangs. It's mostly because of no one bothers to attend any more because the event is just second rate and NED does ZERO advirtisement for it. Most people i know have written this event off alltogehter.

Cruisin downtown was freaking amazing, well north of 500
Cars with some highend stuff...great mix. What an awesome day

ToplessPony94
08-31-2014, 10:47 AM
I will say I heard these people as well and will say it had nothing to do with us having a great time. If you feel that way than that's fine. I still say people missed a good time and no one said anything different for you to bring up a past event.

Just saying what I've been hearing. I wasn't able to attend the SmokinStangs weekend either due to family stuff. Never been a big fan of drag racing so I would not have been at NED that Sunday, nor at Tasca event. See you at Canobie? :cool:

Gabe
08-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Glad to see it was a decent turnout. Lisa and I went to Cruisin Downtown for several reasons, one of which being that neither one of us had gone to it before, and we wanted to check it out.