PDA

View Full Version : Cruising Downtown Manchester / Tasca Day at New England Dragway

rhoidahl
08-11-2014, 08:19 PM
For those who don't already know, these two shows are scheduled on the same day this year, Saturday Aug 30th. We have always helped out at Cruising Downtown, and we have always run the car show portion at the Tasca Event. So, we are going to split into two groups; Prez Rick will handle the Tasca event, and I'll coordinate the Cruising Downtown event.

For those who want to help out at the Tasca event, let Prez Rick know.

For those who want to attend the Cruising Downtown event, you should preregister, and also let me know if you are available to help with traffic control and parking; here's the link for the information -- http://www.cruisingdowntown.com/car-registration/.

chachee52
08-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Sorry, I usually help with Tasca but that weekend I will be at the Big lake for the weekend. Helping my parents start to get things ready for winter (yup, they think winter starts the second week of Sept and head south, true story)

390gtconv
08-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Randy, put me down to help with traffic as in the past. Do we get our favorite club parking spot?

rhoidahl
08-12-2014, 07:15 AM
FORGOT TO MENTION -- When completing the registration form, where the form asks for your first name put in NH Mustang Club, then put your complete name in the last name section....

rhoidahl
08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Randy, put me down to help with traffic as in the past. Do we get our favorite club parking spot?

Thanks George, and yes, we do have our usual spot on South Elm Street. The only difference being that we have to share the area with a couple of corporate sponsors. Otherwise, we are still together as a group in the same area....