PDA

View Full Version : NH Mustang Club Fall Harvest Show

rhoidahl
08-05-2014, 07:52 PM

Preregistration is REQUIRED -- pay at the show !!!!

chachee52
08-05-2014, 08:29 PM
So what's the capacity of the show? Just curious?

TorchredSVT
08-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Is the show inside the park or out in the parking lot? Will the show area be roped off from people ( kids ) walking around and touching the cars?

chachee52
08-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Show is in the park from my understanding, not in the parking lot.

SVT10th
08-06-2014, 10:48 AM
The show is inside the park with an upper limit on the number of cars they can accommodate.

From Veep Randy:
Preregistration is a Canobie Lake requirement. They can hold only 225 cars. And they require an attendee count a week ahead of time, so we need to preregister people.

390gtconv
08-06-2014, 10:48 AM

Preregistration is REQUIRED -- pay at the show !!!!

So non-members & last minute car owners can't enter car show?

This event NOT listed in current Whips Wheels so only NHMC members will know?

rhoidahl
08-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Registration for members and non-members is on a first come, first served basis. That being said, I am holding number of slots for club members. But the park can hold only 225 vehicles, so once the show field is full, that will be it. If you are thinking about attending, then preregister NOW. You don't have to prepay.

Ian - the show is at two fields inside the park, not in the parking lot. We are down next to the lake.

A couple of other things to note:
-- Each vehicle is given two free park passes, whether there are two people in the car or not. These tickets get the driver, passenger, and show car into the park. Additional tickets for other passengers can be purchased at the park price.
-- We are not allowed to sell anything inside the park, so anyone who wants tee-shirts/sweat-shirts will have to purchase them at one of the club cruise nights.
-- I'll accept preregistrations at cruise nights

chachee52
08-07-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm there, I just have to figure out how to print off that form.

07 stang gt
08-08-2014, 07:17 AM
I'm in for sure.Printed the form, will get it in the mail to Randy.

SVT10th
08-08-2014, 08:16 AM

Did you try File-Print, or CTRL-P when viewing the form?

But I'm sure if you just send an email to0 Randy with your Name, Year, Make & Model and tell him you're pre-registering for the fall show he'll get the idea. He's pretty swift like that....

390gtconv
08-08-2014, 11:25 AM

Just "right click" on picture form. Do "save picture as" to desk top. Then open up pic form on your desk top, then ctrl P to print it.

chachee52
08-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Did you try File-Print, or CTRL-P when viewing the form?

But I'm sure if you just send an email to0 Randy with your Name, Year, Make & Model and tell him you're pre-registering for the fall show he'll get the idea. He's pretty swift like that....

Just "right click" on picture form. Do "save picture as" to desk top. Then open up pic form on your desk top, then ctrl P to print it.

At my cottage with no printer. Haven't tried anything yet.

haflingerheaven
08-30-2014, 09:32 PM
hi..any way I can reserve a spot for the show? I don't have a printer, either....thx

rhoidahl
09-06-2014, 05:34 PM
hi..any way I can reserve a spot for the show? I don't have a printer, either....thx

Email me (rhoidahl@hotmail.com)
your registration information - name, address, email address, year/make/model of the car you want to enter.