PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser Make-A-Wish Foundation Show

rhoidahl
07-28-2014, 06:47 PM
The Make-A-Wish Foundation Car Show is this coming Sunday at the Budweiser plant in Merrimack, NH. This show draws several hundred cars every year, and it's one we always attend as a group. The meet-up place is the Mobil station just south of the Budweiser plant.

Take the Everett Turnpike to Exit 10 (Industrial Drive); if you are coming from the north, go left at the end of the exit ramp; if you are coming from the south, go right at the end of the exit ramp. Go through one set of lights to the second set of lights to Daniel Webster Highway. Go left to the Budweiser plant; go right to the meet-up place at the Mobil Station.

The meet-up time is 7:30 am. This event is for a real good cause, so let's have a huge turnout !!!!

rhoidahl
07-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Here's the link for this event -- http://nh.wish.org/news-and-events/calendar-of-events/2014-events/show-and-shine

chachee52
08-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Great show, I plan on going but one question. Weather is sketchy at best especially in the AM. I know the show is rain or shine, and I have no problem driving my car in the rain like some people. If it is raining are people still planning on going and if so maybe a little later? Don't feel like going first thing in the AM if its going to rain and not a ton of people are going.

Gabe
08-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Pretty sure Lisa and I are not gonna make it to this one, we might stop by late-morning ...

rhoidahl
08-01-2014, 08:37 PM
REMINDER -- Make A Wish Foundation show at the Budweiser plant in Merrimack this Sunday. The club meet-up spot is the Mobil Station about 1/2 mile south of the plant, 7:30 Sunday morning

chachee52
08-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Wow, what a great show. I always have a blast at this show. Cars that you just don't see any other show come out to support a great cause. It's always great to see the winners parade and the last award is one of the Make-a-Wish kids and the smile on his face was just up-lifting. They announced that the final registered count was 540. Which seemed like a good number for the weather (which didn't shed a drop of rain until my ride home). If you missed this show, you missed out on one of the great shows in our area. Great cause, great cars, and great people........ what more can you ask for? Great food? Yup, they had that too, love the fry guy!!!!

Gabe
08-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Awesome show .... here's my thread with my pics :)